Best Homecare Tips UJAT Caregiver Network News
- Benefits Of Exercise For Older Adults, According To Expertsby UJAT Caregiver Network on April 13, 2022 at 2:29 pm
When You Get Older, Exercise Is About More Than Building Big Muscles. This article is intended for educational purposes only, and is not intended as a […]
- Understanding the Pros and Cons of Medicare Advantageby Finley Vincent on October 7, 2021 at 8:04 am
Medicare is a health insurance package sponsored by the federal government. Unlike Medicaid, which focuses on low-income individuals who meet certain […]
- How to Avoid the Effects of Pandemic Fatigue and Caregiver Burnoutby UJAT Caregiver Network on June 25, 2021 at 6:28 pm
The post How to Avoid the Effects of Pandemic Fatigue and Caregiver Burnout appeared first on Best Homecare Tips.
- How Covid Has Impacted Mental Health in the Home Care Fieldby UJAT Caregiver Network on May 28, 2021 at 1:32 pm
The post How Covid Has Impacted Mental Health in the Home Care Field appeared first on Best Homecare Tips.
- How to Prepare Seniors For the Covid-19 Vaccineby UJAT Caregiver Network on May 14, 2021 at 3:01 pm
The post How to Prepare Seniors For the Covid-19 Vaccine appeared first on Best Homecare Tips.
- 3 Reasons Why Weight Training Is Recommended for Seniorsby Samuel Wilkinson on October 27, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Working out is an activity that divides people and opinions. Some claim that women who exercise look bulky and overly masculine, while others argue that you […]
- Tips on how to Heal and Prevent Bed Soresby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 12, 2019 at 8:46 pm
Bed sores are a painful skin disorder often experienced by older adults with mobility concerns, also known as pressure sores or pressure ulcers. Most at risk […]
- The Challenges of In-home Dementia Care for Providers Highlighted in the Latest Researchby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 9, 2019 at 4:35 pm
Older adults who live with dementia at home tend to be sicker and socially more challenging than their counterparts, as discovered in the latest research. This […]
- Tips for Including Older Loved Ones in Holiday Conversationsby Samuel Wilkinson on December 10, 2018 at 7:00 pm
This time of year is considered special by many, and it’s with a reason. The holiday season is upon us. During this time, friends and family gather to […]
- Holiday Tips for Older Adults and Their Caregiversby Gavin Brown on December 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm
It’s the holiday season! First, there was Halloween, and then we had Thanksgiving. However, the best is yet to come. Christmas is the favorite part of the […]